Disappointed? Yeah. You've been broke my trust.
Hurt? a little bit. But I've been hurted someone more than this in the past. I guest it's fair.
Afraid? of course, yes. I'm afraid for lossing you, maybe. Or I'm afraid to be hurt? I don't know.
After all of them...
I don't know why
I still love you
I still wanna be with you
I still accept you to be my boyfriend, my partner, my wish
Nothing's changed
But, I still afraid
Can you keep your promises?
Can you pass our boring moment?
Would you still love me the same?
Hurt? a little bit. But I've been hurted someone more than this in the past. I guest it's fair.
Afraid? of course, yes. I'm afraid for lossing you, maybe. Or I'm afraid to be hurt? I don't know.
After all of them...
I don't know why
I still love you
I still wanna be with you
I still accept you to be my boyfriend, my partner, my wish
Nothing's changed
But, I still afraid
Can you keep your promises?
Can you pass our boring moment?
Would you still love me the same?
Komentar
Posting Komentar